This release is all about bug fixes with a few improvements.
- We’ve added an improvement for users to search and select all social profiles while Bulk editing posts.
- Now while composing a post in Composer, when you run into an issue that the image does not conform to the API requirement for direct publishing, you can mouse over the red error icon and click on “Auto Scale” which will scale the image automatically for you to fit the requirement.
- We’ve added the functionality in our Blog composer for the users to increase/decrease indentation for a paragraph.
- At first, the notifications for “The content of automation campaign has been planned or queued” would only be sent to the person who created the automation. We’ve improved this in this release by sending notifications to all team members as part of the workspace for all newly generated content.
- There was a glitch that caused queued slots not to get loaded up, which also made the users unable to add new slots. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- The account selection in the social inbox module was glitching at random times, and this was, at times, preventing account selection as well. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- A bug in the social inbox module caused the Tags and Bookmarks added to a Twitter conversation or tweet to get automatically removed at a random time. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- Recently there has been an issue in which our users have been unable to tag/mention LinkedIn pages in posts. This issue was caused because of rate limiting from LinkedIn. We’ve added a few workarounds to fix it in this release.
- A bug caused the failed post email notifications not to get published. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- A bug that often caused the automated content not to get replaced has been fixed in this release.
- A missed review post opened from the notification would open the planner module to all missed review posts instead of the specific post. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- Clicking on the update button in basic profile settings would redirect the user to the Dashboard rather than staying on the same page. This issue has been fixed in this release.
- In the planner module, a bug caused the selected posts to get unselected when new content was fetched. This issue has been fixed in this release.