Social media post preview is back on popular demand. This helps you get an idea of how your post will look like on different social media platform before publishing it.
Social media post preview
Add to Favorites (folder)
Now you can save any post to your favorites folder which are listed in the left panel. This will help you quickly reference any article, video or image to use at a later stage.
We have plans to automate content posting from your favorite folders to your channels according to your selected schedule.
2-Way Pocket Integration
One of the long awaited features is here. Now you can fetch content from your Pocket account into ContentStudio or save content to your Pocket account from ContentStudio.
This 2-way integration will help you get more out of your curation efforts.
You can fetch content from the Pocket account in Composer.
To save an article, video or image to your Pocket account, click on the Pocket icon in options under each post in Discovery module.
Insights, Authors, Plugin and more!
We have just released an update to the platform where we have added some new features along with fixing some bugs. Here's a sneak peak...
- Added domain insights where you can check multiple metrics of a domain regarding publishing, interactions received traffic stats and domain health information.
- Similarly, insights for Facebook pages has been added where you can check important metrics of any Facebook page that is already added in the system.
- Dedicated Wordpress plugin built by ContentStudio team because both XML-RPC and API method were giving the problem with a few website where hosts were not allowing any external IP to communicate with the CMS.
- Author information for each link (wherever available)
- Listview for articles discovery because some people don't like the grid-view.
- Timezone information has been added wherever required.
- A bug fixed related to timezone handling for automation posts.
- Other UI/UX improvements.
Keep your suggestions coming on the Ideas Portal
Multiple new features and optimizations
- Added the ability to edit blog post content before publishing in discovery.
- New list view for 'Web Articles' in discovery module.
- Added an option to report broken content so that our tech team can look into that website/article and fix it.
- New style for planner module with some speed optimizations.
Twitter as a new content source
We are excited to announce that Twitter content is now available in the discovery module. You can see what's trending on Twitter in different regions and then find Tweets related to that trend.
Also, you can make a quick search with your own keywords to find related content in Twitter now, which you can choose to retweet from your connected Twitter accounts in ContentStudio.
Trending content around the web and social media
With latest updates in the discovery module, you can quickly find trending content from Websites around the world, Facebook, Youtube, Dailymotion, Imgur and other sources.
Each item is given a Trending Score based on its engagement level on different social media platforms. This literally hands over to you the most viral content on the web at your fingertips.
You can discover trending content in different regions by using the country and language filter.
New & Improved Composer
We have given the composer a fresh look and improved the user experience. Now creating a post from scratch is simply a drag and drop thing. You can quickly search for relevant content and add it to editor area. Moreover, you can add your own text in the form of commentary, reviews, and attribution to quickly create round-up or review posts.
Similarly, you can add nice looking video embeds from Youtube, Dailymotion, and Facebook into your post to give it a lift.
Not only that, you can also embed images & GIFs from Imgur, Giphy, Flickr, and Pixabay.
Go ahead and explore rest of the features by yourself.
Add our own new sources
One of the most awaited features is now live. Now you can add custom sources of your choice into the system. This feature has been added in Settings -> Sources.
Either enter a direct feed URL or search by keywords to find relevant feeds. Once the custom sources are added, you can use them in your topics after our discovery engine gathers content from those sources.
In near future, you will be able to add sources in the form of Twitter, Facebook, and other social media profiles/pages.
Keep us posted with your suggestions here.
Default quick topics in 'Discovery'
We have added some pre-defined topics in the discovery module to make it easy for you to find content within some popular topic themes. Ability to add your own topics with your selection of keywords/domains has not been altered.
Please share your thoughts on the latest update we have released on our Twitter account.
No published changelogs yet.
Surely ContentStudio will start publishing changelogs very soon.
Check out our other public changelogs: Buffer, Mention, Respond by Buffer, JSFiddle, Olark, Droplr, Piwik Pro, Prott, Ustream, ViralSweep, StartupThreads, Userlike, Unixstickers, Survicate, Envoy, Gmelius, CodeTree