Following bug fixes and UI improvements have been made with the latest release:
Let's dive in!
- We have changed the API for Instagram Notifications.
- Composer code improvements. While posting to Instagram, a caption is no longer mandatory. Let pictures tell your story! 😉
- Instagram Notification/Push Notification: We have added a logo to clarify if the post type is video or image.
- You can now see AM/PM placed alongside the timezones in Automation.
- Composer sidebar width has been improved for Mac Safari.
- We have fixed Composer text-area re-rendering issue after image "drag and drop".
- Discover Navigation issue has been fixed.
- We have fixed the cross-browser OMPL drop-down button style issue.
- Design has been improved, we now show Upload Now in case if the user has not uploaded their image.
- Overview Analytics tables' alignment has been fixed for small screens.
- Feeds: Loader placement fixed
- There was a fetching issue from Article Automation. That has been fixed.
- Discovery: Twitter content issue for topics has been fixed.
- Social Post: Preview Issue fixed
- Implementation of SEO Italic Tags score
- There has been an improvement on selection for Blog Post of Primary/Secondary.
- Order change for RSS history
- There is a redirect back to Planner after Edit Draft post from Planner.
- Composer and Planner listing: loader issue has been fixed
- Proxies have been added for RSS automation
- Media Library Improvements
- We have fixed domain link for Shopify
- Fixed the error of invalid files upload in Media Library. Invalid files like pdfs are not uploaded and an error is shown before it gets uploaded:
- Social Validations have been added on Repeat Posting as well!
- Fixed the issue of content removal from the social box
- Evergreen automation: The video posting issue has been fixed
- Extra space and side scroller has been removed on Canva dropdown
- Influencers' Details: Twitter feed alignment has been fixed.
- Social Composer: Input type number field alignment was fixed.
- Shopify: Connect Page Alert no longer overlaps with the Connect button.
- In some cases, tags were overlapping on Engagement, trending score & Set Time Area. This has been fixed.
- Calendar UI Issue has been fixed.
- UI issue on preview images in the planner and composer area for MAC OS was fixed
- We have updated Email field placeholders on Login/Sign-up pages.
- We have added a tool-tip on the toggle button in all automatons.
- File name, size, and extension have been added when you attach a file in Composer:
- Alignment issue on Feed's List View and Add new Favorites field on the Topic page has been fixed.
- "2 minutes read" text was overlapping on article tags. This has now been fixed.