Disorganization is the enemy of productivity.
What if I told you that you can now have an all-in-one Media Library platform to manage your images on ContentStudio.
ContentStudio's Media Library aims to simplify the publishing process, helps to save time by returning the focus to where it should be: amazing content.
Our media library will make your work with images so much easier, quicker and simpler.
How does it work?
- In the Composer, you can find Add Media right next to Hashtags.
- Simply drag & drop any images you want to upload on the social post/blog.
- View all the recent uploads along with filters of images, gifs, videos. You can search for any media by name:
Our Multi-uploader functionality will allow you to build a rich media library and upload every image you need faster.
There are also other filters for 'Most recent uploads', 'Oldest uploads', 'A to Z', 'Z to A'.
- Upload image and gifs using 'Direct Link' functionality. Type in URL of the media. Users can add media by URL for Pinterest, Facebook, Flickr.
- Lastly, users can find media on Pixabay and Giphy.
Search for the relevant media by name.
Or, if you're more of a gif person, search up trending gifs on Giphy by name.
In conclusion, an organized library that will help you search for the latest and trending media content, keep track of all your previous uploads and ultimately, speed up your productivity!