1. Facebook Carousel Posting
Content promotion through Content Studio is now even better with this new feature. Now you can publish carousel posts on Facebook with Content Studio.
Here's a quick overview of how you can do this using Content Studio.
Set up your post and select a Facebook page. Add a link in the composer box or insert a link by enabling the toggle button. You can see different cards along with the link, title, and description. Next, you can also add a Call to Action and End card to your Facebook carousel posts.
Learn more about this in the kb article here.
Here's a gif of how it looks on Facebook:
2. Tiktok Integration
Now you can easily schedule and publish your TikTok videos right from Content Studio.
With TikTok Publishing, you can easily create and manage cross-platform campaigns, learn about your audience, and optimize your strategies in the Content Studio. To successfully publish your TikTok posts, first, you need to connect your Tiktok account with Content Studio.
Now select your Tiktok account, add video and click on a post now. You will get a notification on your phone. Tap on that notification which shows that your video is ready to post. Click on the next button to post your video to Tiktok.
To learn your way around it follow this doc.
3. Instagram Carousel Posting
The carousel post (or multiple photos post) features on Instagram is a great way to make your posts stand out and get more engagement. A carousel post can be an effective way to attract visitors because it provides them with more information about the topic at hand and it also helps them understand your products and services better.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to post Instagram carousels with the ContentStudio app.
4. Publish videos to Google my business
We've added a new feature to Content Studio. You can now easily publish videos directly to your Google my business through Content Studio. Follow this article to learn how:
From your Dashboard, go to Publish, Composer, Social Media Post. Select your GMB account and add your video
While composing GMB videos these points should be kept in mind:
a) The GMB video post will go as a media upload, and we can't post caption.
b) You cannot add CTA in GMB video posts.
5. ContentStudio's Onboarding Widget
We've upgraded the Onboarding Widget to make it easier to find and access information when you need it.
The Onboarding widget operates on the workspace level and will be visible to all team members so that they are aware of the progress made with Content Studio. This widget helps highlight features of the platform so that you are able to utilize the platform fully.
6. Post as a Page or Profile on Facebook Group from Composer
Publishing as a page or profile on a Facebook group is even better with this new feature. Now you can select a page or profile option on runtime directly from the composer.
Select your Facebook group from the composer where you want to post your content and compose your post. A dropdown will appear; the Facebook group "Publish As" will contain a list of pages and profiles. You can either select Facebook Page or Profile
7. Approver can edit Images and Text
With this new feature, the approval workflow even got better. Previously you can approve, reject, add comments, mention and reschedule the posts as an approver. But now approver can also edit the text and images of the posts.
When an admin or super admin sends you a post for approval you'll get a notification. Tap on the notification and start editing the post. You can edit the text and image both and click on save changes.
Improvements and Fixes
- Now users will get a breakdown of the addons details in the billing section so that they know what they've paid for.
- We've added an ability so that post doesn't get scheduled for the token expired profiles.
- Users will get a resume publishing option so that their future scheduled posts get scheduled again at the specified time.
- Users will now get a notification for partially published posts.
- Fixed a bug where the old text gets replaced with the new one.
- Fixed a bug for GMB posting issues.
- Fixed Action failed issue in the planner section.
- Error uploading gifs has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue causing Linkedin video posts to fail.
- Fixed an invalid album id issue, Failed [(#120) Invalid album id (code 120, subcode null).
- Fixed an issue where youtube thumbnails are not showing correctly.
- Fixed a problem where the bulk uploader is not working.
- The inbox duplicate replies issue has been resolved.